Saturday, June 11, 2011

Love Letter Cherry Popped!

Remember when people didnt have internet. No phones. No faxes and no Ipads.
Remember people used to actually use the MAIL. and send things to people and you would feel glorious getting something in the mail. People used to get love letters and i would assume; because I've never gotten a love letter that didnt start with "I'm sorry i'm being a douche..." that love letters are the most romantic, most delicious thing someone could get.

A couple of days ago, i got my first love letter. Via Email, but forget about that part, i'm still super pumped.

The funny thing is it was from a girl. A lady friend. One of my fav. Pennies. I had just told her we were moving and she sent me this letter at 7am as i walking into my work meetings while I was out of town.
I read it on the toilet in the bathroom and started crying. then i re-read it again, chugged my coffee and started to fix my mascara. Then i went back into the stall b/c i had to pee again. And i re-read it.
My heart filled up to the tip top that someone (who is hot enough to have sex with but if we could be honest-- i would just be faking it when i came b/c she lacks some fairly necessary body parts)  would love me that much. I hope either you get love letters, have gotten love letters, or start to get one soon. It made my week. and btw, writing a love letter will give you the same yummy feeling. I wrote one to chris this morning, it said: Dearest Chris,
take out the effing trash.
Love, Mian.

Here it is, happy saturday pretties.


SUBJECT:  UGH- im so sad and i just have to FACE IT

I just cant believe you are leaving?  Its not real =(  Im in COMPLETE denial! I will first express how sad I am, because I have to but then I will be the good friend I know you need and I will support you.  I just want you to know how much I will miss you, Chris and the girls.  Sophia came over with Chris the other day to drop of the swings and I just wanted to steal her.  She is now so comfortable with me and gives me the biggest smiles when she sees me.  I will miss her sweet little face and voice so much! 

Now, the good friend in me is really hard to find right now, bear with!  I support and love you more than you know.  I am so proud of the friend, woman, mother and provider you are!  I know you will go out to Cali and crush it because that is what you do.  You will be happy, successful and content b/c its what you need for YOU and your beautiful family.  Im here, day/night even if you are across the country.  I am and will always be a best friend to you no matter your zipcode.  That said, DONT GO ;)  OK OK OK  Im done!

I love you xxx

**********************************************************************************************************************************



Love You Back, Lauren. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment